CM Relief Fund Application Telangana, how to approach for cm relief fund telangana, how to apply cm relief fund in telangana online, telangana cm relief fund application status online, cm relief fund application in telugu, telangana cm relief fund details in telugu, how to approach for cm relief fund ts, ap cm relief fund application in telugu, cm relief fund procedure in ts.
The Telangana Chief Minister Relief Fund is intended to extend a helping hand to the poorest of the poor who are in distress due to health reasons.
Chief Minister of Telangana Website
Chief Minister’s relief fund was created to provide immediate relief to the people in distress of Telangana this fund depends upon budgetary allocation provided by the Government of Telangana and Voluntary donation received from the general people and several organizations related to social responsibility.
The CM Relief Fund Application Telangana provides required treatments to the distressed people affected by the major natural calamities like flood, drought, fire accident etc, and it also provides the financial assistance to the needy individuals for their treatment of major diseases like; Cancer, Cardiac surgery & Kidney transplant, Brain Tumor, Liver & Multi Organ failure etc.
How to Approach for CM Relief Fund Telangana
A patient can take advantage of one of the many schemes to reduce some financial burden which they have to endure during treatment, So One of them is CM relief fund Telangana which cover expenses partially for medical treatment like heart surgeries, kidney transplantation, cancer treatment, etc.
People who can not afford cost of medical treatment, can apply for medical financial assistance from the Telangana CM relief fund to:
- Health problems which require expensive medicare
- Loss of life of kin & kith
- Loss of properties and sources of livelihood due to unforeseen incidents such as natural calamities
- Road accidents, fire accidents etc.
CM Relief Fund Application process Telangana
To avail financial assistance under Cmrf.tsonline.gov.in the patient is required to submit :
- A copy of the prescribed proforma application duly filled in by the treating Doctor/HOD and duly countersigned by the Medical Superintendent of the Hospital from where the patient is receiving the treatment, to be submitted to the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- So Certificate in original from the BDO/ Tehsildar/Collector /SDM (quoting full name, designation, telephone number and complete official address of the certificate issuing authority) regarding occupation and monthly/yearly income of the applicant and his/her family members from all sources.
- Copy of the ration card.
- For More details please contact CM Relief Fund Helpline Number
Telangana CM Relief Fund Helpline Number
Revenue (CMRF)Department 3rd floor,
D Block Telangana Secretariat Hyderabad,