e Dantseva App, e Dantseva Website Login at Edantseva.gov.in: Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare, Dr Harsh Vardhan launched eDant Seva website & Mobile application, In addition to this, the minister also released a Braille Booklet which focuses on oral health for visually impaired which constitutes in the National Oral Health Program.
e Dantseva App
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences in collaboration with the Union Health Ministry on Monday launched the first-ever website and mobile application on oral health awareness
Objectives of e-Dant Seva
- To improve determinants of oral health. includes oral hygiene improvement, healthy diet and also to reduce disparity in oral health accessibility
- It intends to integrate oral health promotion and preventive services of the general health care systems.
- Aims to promote PPP – Public Private Partnership to achieve public health goods
- The first National Oral Health Policy was launched in 1986. It was drafted by the Indian Dental Association.
- In 1999, the first National Oral Health Care Program was launched
- The 11th five-year plan, between 2007 and 2012, under National Rural Health Mission a token amount was allocated for research in oral health
- In 12th five-year plan, National Oral Health Cell was set up under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
e Dantseva Website Login
The digital platform, ‘e-DantSeva’, contains information about the National Oral Health Programme, a detailed list of all the dental facility and colleges, Information, Education and Communication (IEC) material and a unique feature called the ‘Symptom Checker’.
The website also provides GPRS route and satellite images of the facility for easier access to the people eDantSeva website and mobile application will reach out to more than one billion people with just one click, Vardhan said.
eDantSeva aims to sensitize you about the significance of maintaining optimum oral health and equips you with the tools and knowledge to do so, including awareness on the nearest oral health service facility.
The website provides oral health information gathered from authentic scientific resources and connects you to timely advice for managing any dental emergency or oral health problem. eDantSeva reaches out to more than one billion healthy smiles with one click.