prakashpurb550 mha gov in Online Registration for Kartarpur Pilgrimage Starts, Register online for Kartarpur corridor pilgrimage here, you will get information through SMS, prakashpurb550 mha.gov.in online portal for registration of pilgrims (prakashpurb550.mha.gov.in) has become operational today. Those wishing to go on pilgrimage have to register online in this portal.
Prakashpurb550 mha gov in Online Registration
Online registrations for pilgrimage started after India and Pakistan signed an agreement to operationalize the historic Kartarpur corridor, through this corridor, so sikh devotees of India will be able to reach the holy Darbar Sahib located in Pakistan.
According to an official statement, an online portal for registration of pilgrims (prakashpurb550.mha.gov.in) became operational today, those wishing to go on pilgrimage have to register online in this portal and they can go on pilgrimage any day.
How to Register for Kartarpur pilgrimage online
Before filling the online registration:
- The Applicant must be aware of his/her blood group for filling registration form.
- So Applicant should possess a valid passport.
- OCI card holder need to fill OCI cards details in registration form.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to feed accurate information complete in every respect including spellings of name, date of birth etc. as in passport.
- Incorrect or false information, concealing any material facts in the application form will be ground for rejection of application.
Keep the following items ready while filling the prakashpurb550 mha gov in Online Registration
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph (in JPG format not exceeding 300 kb in size).
- Scanned copy of Passport (containing photo & personal particulars) and last page containing family details in <.pdf> format only not exceeding 500 kb in size.
Sample Online Registration Form:
- Applicant can download blank Registration Form to go through the information required in Online filling of Registration Form. Indian Download here , OCI Card Holder Download here
After successful prakashpurb550 mha gov in Online Registration:
- Take a printout of the registration form and keep with you for reference.
- You will receive SMS and e-mail after successful registration.
Kartarpur Pilgrimage General Instructions for Pilgrims
- All Pilgrims who propose to visit Sri Kartarpur Sahib in district Narowal, Pakistan may register here in advance.
- Applicant is required to register himself/herself in advance of proposed date of travel.
- Registration does not confer a right to travel.
- Applicants who are granted permission may be informed only 4 days before proposed date of travel.
So Applicants should make their travel arrangements in advance.
- Pilgrims will go in the morning and shall have to return the same day.
- Pilgrims shall be allowed to visit only Sri Kartarpur Sahib and not anywhere outside.
- So Children below 13 years and elderly persons of about 75 years and above should be kept in group.
- Eco-friendly material, preferably cloth bags should be used & surroundings should be kept clean.
- Because Currency limitation of maximum 11000/- INR must be followed.
- Only one baggage upto 7 kg weight including drinking water may be carried.
- Don’t s
- So Do not carry any item mentioned in the negative list
- Smoking, drinking and use of tobacco is not allowed inside Passenger Terminal Building(PTB) Complex
- So do not touch any unattended article. Inform about anything suspicious to the authorities.
- Playing loud music and photographing others without permission may not be done.
Gurdwara Kartarpur Sahib Official Website
Gurdwara Kartarpur Sahib Kartarpur Sahib Official Website Online portal for registration of pilgrims launched b officials. so pilgrims can visit now portal using this URL www. prakashpurb550.mha.gov.in/kpr/
About Gurdwara Sri Kartarpur Sahib Pilgrimage
The village kartarpur is located at the west bank of river Ravi where Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji spent last 18 years of his life. Gurdwara Dera Baba Nanak is about 1 km from the Indo Pakistan border and on the east bank of River Ravi. To the west side of the river is located the town of Kartarpur, Pakistan.
Gurdwara Sri Kartarpur Sahib falls in district Narowal of Pakistan, about 4.5 k.m. from the international border near the historic town of Dera Baba Nanak, District Gurdaspur, Punjab.
The Indian part of Dera Baba Nanak – Sri Kartarpur Sahib corridor involves a 4.1 k.m. long four lane highway from Dera Baba Nanak to international border and a state of the art Passenger Terminal Building (PTB) at the international border. Followers of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji built the town and named it Dera Baba Nanak after their great ancestor.