YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme List Chittoor District, Rythu Bharosa Scheme Status Village wise Chittoor District, Rythu Bharosa beneficiary list Mandal Wise in Chittoor District.
Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy has launched the YSR Raithu Bharosa – PM Kisan Scheme, to alleviate the farmers from all sort of debts by providing a sum of Rs 13,500 per annum on behalf of the state government. According to the many news Sources, Andhra Pradesh Government will include a total of 50 Lakh farmers for YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme List Chittoor District
SC, ST, BC and minority families will get a total investment of Rs 67,500 for five years. The Scheme applies to 54 lakh beneficiaries, including tenant farmers. Political analysts and farmers say that there is no other CM in the country that has benefited tenant farmers.
- INR 50,000 will be paid to farmers annually in 4 equal installments.
- Approximately 50 lakh farmers would be benefitted by the scheme.
- The amount will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary before the start of sowing season (rabbi, khariff season)
- The benefits of Rythu Bharosa scheme will be applicable for the next four years.
- The scheme would be implemented in 2 phases. The first phase would come into effect mandal wise and the second phase would be village wise.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Status Village wise Chittoor District
|Name Of Scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa Pathakam|
|Introduced by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Benefits||To Provide Rs 13500 as Investment Support|
Chittoor District YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme List 2019 Search By Name
If you have applied for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban), You need to View the Urban list. To do this follow these Steps:
- Visit the Official YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Portal : http://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- On the Main Menu, Click on “Search Beneficiary”
- Enter your Name in the “Search” Option and Click on “Show”
- All Applications with the Same name will now appear
- Scroll Through the list to Find your Details